Founded in 2012, now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.
These are unique opportunities to develop your skills in a dynamic, supportive organisation and to make a difference to the education of thousands of children in some of the most deprived areas of the country.
We’re looking for a freelance Sound Designer to complement our team creating sound design for our audio Experiences.
- Working closely with our Head of Sound to edit voiceover/dialogue
- Recording foley/adding spot effects
- Creating ambiences/sound beds
- Designing sound effects and mixing music from our Composers to help produce our finished audio Experiences
Deadline to apply: 15th November 2021
We’re looking for a Composer fluent in orchestral-style composition and with a connection or working knowledge of at least one other Global Majority/non-Western musical tradition, to complement our team composing and producing the musical soundtracks to our audio Experiences.
- Working in collaboration with our Head of Sound to discuss cue points, instrumentation and motifs
- On submission, the Head of Sound may provide minor notes and ask for you to make tweaks before submitting the finished soundtrack as 10 stems or fewer, subdivided by instrument group