Founded in 2012, now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.
These are unique opportunities to develop your skills in a dynamic, supportive organisation and to make a difference to the education of thousands of children in some of the most deprived areas of the country.
This is a key role supporting the Marketing team in the creation and publishing of key written content to deliver its campaigns and core comms as part of the annual marketing strategy as well as engage with existing customers. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Develop and produce written content required for a variety of marketing channels including: product case studies / white papers / blogs / newsletters and automated emails / brochures/print
- Contribute to regular website updates and optimisation including SEO and keyword research
- Contribute content and respond to audiences via social media channel where required
- Proof-reading/editing across company communications / written content
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Great storytelling skills, a real passion for the written word, and able to create compelling messages succinctly
- Experience (2+ years preferred) writing marketing copy within or directly with a marketing team
- Excellent command of grammar
- Evidence of proofreading
- A customer oriented approach – gets and loves engaging with audiences via comms channels (digital, printed) in an informed and considered way
- Training or qualifications in marketing and/or written communications
- Experience writing for or within the Education sector – ideally primary schools
- Familiarity with data insight tools (i.e. social media, analytics, AdWords and CMS systems)
- Experience writing in a B2B environment