Founded in 2012, now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.
These are unique opportunities to develop your skills in a dynamic, supportive organisation and to make a difference to the education of thousands of children in some of the most deprived areas of the country.
We are looking for an outgoing and confident Account Manager to join our award winning edtech company.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with schools and responding to their needs
- Leading training sessions for teachers in schools and via video conferences
- Generating leads for your Business Development counterpart through existing customer relationships
- Liaising with key contacts, through emails, phone calls and face to face meetings, both in school and via video conferencing
- Maintaining strong renewal rates
Deadline to apply: 14th October 2021
We are looking for an outgoing and confident Regional Manager to join our award winning edtech company.
- Generating leads through email, phone calls, social media and events
- Running trial training sessions for school staff in person and remotely
- Running demos for children in schools and holding consultations with school senior management
- Developing a strategic plan for your sales territory
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets