How It Works
The immersive audio resource that enhances learning for all primary school children.
now>press>play is an award-winning immersive audio resource for primary schools that engages children in the curriculum through sound, story and movement with 80 Experiences.
In our Experiences each child is given a pair of wireless headphones. Immersed in sound, they become the main character in a story, meeting people, discovering places and solving problems on an educational adventure they’ll never forget.
From climbing through rainforest canopy in the Amazon, to fighting a woolly mammoth in the Stone Age, our audio adventures increase engagement, extend life experiences and inspire children to produce quality writing.
now>press>play is an inclusive resource which can be used as a whole class activity or with smaller groups for intervention work.
Our Unique Approach
- Immersive sound
- Experiential learning
With a now>press>play subscription, your school will get:
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum Experiences
- Follow-on resources for the classroom
- Class set of wireless headphones and transmitter
- Access to our Experiences on our easy-to-use app
- Training and support
- Curriculum fitting
Subscriptions are annual and you can start your subscription at any point in the year.
We supply everything you need to run a now>press>play session in one box.
Each box contains:
- 35 wireless headphones (with batteries)
- Wireless transmitter
- Access to our app for your school’s tablet/device with our 80 Experience and follow-on resources for each Key Stage
- Spare batteries
- Wipes to keep the headphones clean
- Quick starter guide to setting up the equipment
Our pink wireless headphones are robust and built to last. They run on easily replaceable AAA batteries and last for up to 20 hours.
Our trustworthy transmitter transmits audio to the wireless headphones via radio waves. It is incredibly simple to set up – just plug in the power and connect it to your audio device!
The transmitter connects to all sorts of devices – tablets, laptops, computers – so you can use the headphones to play any audio to your children. It has a range of 80m so you can run now>press>play sessions outside in the summer months!
Benefits for children
- Increased engagement
- Inspires quality writing and enhances literacy skills
- Extends life experiences
- Improves discussion skills
- Develops social and emotional skills
Benefits for teachers
- Inclusive and accessible
- Delivers the curriculum
- Quality lesson every time
- Reduces planning time
- Simple to use