How It Works
The immersive audio resource that enhances learning for all primary school children.
An award-winning immersive audio resource for primary schools that engages children in the curriculum through sound, story and movement with 80 Experiences.
In a now>press>play Experience every child is given a pair of wireless headphones. Immersed in sound, they become the main character in a story, meeting people, discovering places and solving problems on an educational adventure they’ll never forget.
From climbing through layers of rainforest canopy in the Amazon, to fighting a woolly mammoth in the Stone Age, these audio-only adventures are uniquely designed to stimulate children’s imaginations.
now>press>play can be used as a whole class activity or with smaller groups for intervention work. It is a fun and inclusive way to engage children in the curriculum.
Our Unique Approach
- Learning with sound
- Use of story
With a now>press>play Subscription, your school will get:
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum Experiences (links each go to relevant school level)
- 35 wireless headphones, transmitter, and App
- Teacher resource packs
- Training and support
- Curriculum fitting
Subscriptions are annual and you can start your subscription at any point in the year.
We supply everything you need to run a now>press>play session in one box.
Each box contains:
- 35 wireless headphones (with batteries)
- Wireless transmitter
- Access to our app for your school’s tablet/device with our 80 Experience and follow-on resources for each school level
- Spare batteries
- Wipes to keep the headphones clean
- Quick Starter Guide to setting up the equipment
Our pink wireless headphones are robust and built to last. They run on easily replaceable AAA batteries and last for up to 20 hours.
Our trustworthy transmitter transmits audio to the wireless headphones via radio waves. It is incredibly simple to set up – just plug in the power and connect it to your audio device!
The transmitter connects to all sorts of devices – tablets, laptops, computers – so you can use the headphones to play any audio to your children. It has a range of 80m so you can run now>press>play sessions outside in the summer months!
Benefits for children
- Produces outstanding engagement in children of all abilities
- Raises attainment by making learning meaningful and memorable
- Develops life-skills for learning such as confidence, empathy and resilience
- Inspires quality communication such as creative writing and discussion skills
- Extends children’s life experiences enabling them to explore new places
Benefits for teachers
- Supports regular lesson planning
- Simple to use with dedicated support team
- Inclusive and accessible
- Enables flexible learning
- Cost-effective given multiple benefits