Frequently asked questions
now>press>play engages all children through sound, story and movement. It helps children to access the curriculum by integrating experiential and kinaesthetic learning into your classroom.
- Warm Up – Fire the imagination and hone listening skills
- Experience – Transport your class to the world of their topic
- Discussion – Time to reflect, share and consolidate learning
- Resource Pack – follow up work for the classroom
The Resource Packs come complete with Literacy lessons that link directly to the Experience:
- Factual Quiz
- SATs-style Reading Comprehension
- Writing Opportunities
The Maths and Literacy Experiences do not have Resource Packs, but instead come complete with differentiated worksheets which the children complete during the Experience.
now>press>play is a whole class Experience but can also be used with smaller groups for intervention work.