It’s your first day of secondary school, none of your friends are going to your school and you’ve forgotten your PE kit. Luckily your form tutor is on hand to help out. When social media star, Zema, distracts you in Chemistry, you’re in real trouble. Can you turn a disastrous start into a positive one?
- New things in secondary school(e.g. subjects, form tutor, a large campus, making friends)
- Strategies and organisational tips to cope with the new challenges
- The emotions you may experience on your first few days
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script