Whilst accompanying Queen Elizabeth I on a royal outing, you uncover a plot to kill the Queen. It’s up to you to protect her and uncover the identities of the plotters. But will you figure it out in time?
In this Experience, your class will learn about:
- Why the break from Rome led to Catholic plots to kill Queen Elizabeth I
- The differences in life for the nobility and poor in Tudor times
- Crime and punishment in Tudor times
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script