On a night-time excursion into the Amazon Rainforest you get lost and meet Tatui, a girl from an Amazonian tribe. Together you discover a rare plant with medicinal properties. But will you be able to save it from destruction by the mining company?
In this Experience, your class will learn about:
- How the animals and vegetation change through the different layers of the canopy
- About the lives of people in the rainforest and how they live sustainably
- How and why the rainforest is being destroyed
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script