When a homeless man is murdered in New York’s Central Park, it falls to you to solve the crime. Using your mental maths skills, you need to narrow down the suspects. Was it Mr Green, his old business partner? What about the hotdog seller who gave him his last meal?
In this Experience, your class will learn:
- To calculate sums using a range of strategies
- To practise calculating mentally and at speed
- To get to know some of New York’s major landmarks
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Key Stages 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script