You have just started your training as a member of the X-force, an organisation that uses forces for the good of humanity. During a trip to the Moon, you come across an unidentified box which contains a dangerous force. It’s your task to get it back to X-force HQ.
In this Experience, your class will learn about:
- How gravity (between the Earth and an object) makes that object fall towards the Earth
- The effects of air resistance, water resistance and friction
- How forces can balance one another out
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Key Stages 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script