When you overhear some worrying news at home, your mental health takes a real knock. You find it hard to get to sleep, hard to concentrate in class and you’re not enjoying the things you normally like doing. How long will it be before you reach out and ask for help?
In this Experience, your class will learn:
- What positively and negatively affects their physical, mental and emotional health
- To deepen their understanding of good and not so good feelings, to extend their vocabulary to enable them to explain both the range and intensity of their feelings to others
- To recognise when and how to ask for help
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script