You’re helping your friend Ranj prepare for Diwali when his room morphs into the forest from the Ramayana. The evil Ravana kidnaps Sita–and then Ranj! You and Rama enlist Hanuman the monkey god for a daring rescue. Will you get back in time for Ranj’s show?
- How Hindus celebrate Diwali today (e.g. rangoli, lighting candles, eating sweets).
- The central story of the Ramayana.
- The roles of Rama, Sita, Ravana and Hanuman the monkey god.
- An understanding of wider Hindu beliefs and values.
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script