When the village ox escapes, you are blamed and sent into exile. In a nearby forest, you come across a camp of Vikings who are planning to burn down your village. How will you warn your neighbours, and will you ever see your grandma again?
In this Experience, your class will learn about:
- How the Anglo-Saxons relied on the land to survive
- The structure of Anglo-Saxon society
- The role of King Alfred in the conflict between Anglo-Saxons and Vikings
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script