You are visiting your aunt, a scientist who is working on another planet. When the local Rock Monsters steal both our food and Aunt Holly, you have to use your knowledge of human survival to get her back. Will you be able to survive this hostile planet?
In this Experience, your class will learn:
- Basic needs for human survival – water, food and air
- The importance of eating a balance of food types (vegetables, fruit, etc.)
- The importance of exercise and personal hygiene
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Key Stages 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script