You are an alien from the Planet Doom. You and your co-pilot Shift need to find a new planet to inhabit. When you stumble across the planet Earth, you visit different habitats to find a suitable home for your people. But Shift is kidnapped by some creatures called ‘humans’ – will you ever see her again?
In this Experience, your class will:
- Adapt their bodies to fit different environments
- Learn to identify that most living things live in habitats to which they are suited
- Learn to describe how different habitats provide for the basic needs of different kinds of animals and plants
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script