When King Cole’s crown is stolen by the Goblin King, it’s up to you to get it back. But how will you break into the Goblin King’s castle, and will you ever achieve your dream of becoming a knight?
In this Experience, your class will learn about:
- Features of a castle (moat, tower, ramparts) and castle life (e.g. jousting)
- Defending and attacking a castle, e.g. raising the drawbridge and archery
- Characters from fairy tales, including kings, princesses, knights, goblins and dragons
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Key Stages 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script