What is now>press>play?
now>press>play is an immersive educational resource that engages primary school children in the curriculum through emotion, imagination and movement.
In a now>press>play Experience every child is given a pair of wireless headphones. Immersed in sound, they become the main character in a story, meeting people, discovering places and solving problems on an educational adventure they’ll never forget.
now>press>play can be used as a whole class activity or with smaller groups for intervention work. It is a fun and inclusive way to engage children in the curriculum.
Subscribe to now>press>play
With a now>press>play Subscription, your school will get:
- Wireless headphones
- Unlimited access to our library of Curriculum Experiences for KS1 and KS2
- Curriculum fitting
- Teacher resource packs
- Staff training to deliver sessions
Subscriptions to now>press>play are annual and you can start your subscription at any point in the year.
- Produces outstanding engagement in children of all abilities
- Stimulates children’s imaginations and inspires creative writing
- Raises attainment by making learning meaningful and memorable
- Extends children’s life experiences
- Helps children develop emotional responses and discussion skills
- Makes learning fun and exciting
Want to find out more or arrange a demo in your school? Request a callback.
Kathryn Parrott, Assistant Headteacher, Mandeville Primary School