We are looking for an outgoing and diligent Marketing and Admin Assistant to join our award winning edtech organisation. Founded in 2012, now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.
You will join us at an incredibly exciting stage in our development and will work alongside the Head of Marketing to support our marketing activities. You will have a significant influence on our growth and impact, in a role with a high degree of responsibility and independence. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic, supportive organisation and to make a difference to the education of thousands of children in some of the most deprived areas of the country.
- Writing and designing direct marketing campaigns, newsletters and blogs
- Managing our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Supporting our presence at events
- Managing our general enquiries inbox and answering the office phone
- Posting out equipment to schools
- Highly motivated and resilient
- Organised, with a rigorous eye for detail
- A clear passion for education and a strong belief that every child should be able to access the curriculum
- Genuine excitement about joining an edtech company and a willingness to muck in
Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent copy writing skills and a confident phone manner
- Ability to multi-task, with an organised and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Proficient computer use, including word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Keen interest in marketing
- Proficient in the use of social media
To apply please fill in the attached application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25th October at midnight.