We are looking for an outgoing and confident account manager to join our award winning edtech startup. Founded in 2012, now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.
You will join us at an incredibly exciting stage in our development and will work alongside the CEO and Marketing Director to bring new schools on board and look after our existing schools. You will have a significant influence on our growth and impact, in a role with a high degree of responsibility, independence and flexibility. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic, supportive start up and to make a difference to the education of thousands of children in some of the most deprived areas of the country.
- Liaising with key contacts, through emails, phonecalls and face to face meetings, to ensure now>press>play is having the greatest possible impact
- Leading training sessions for teachers and helping schools map now>press>play to their curriculums
- Maintaining strong renewal rates
- Running demos for children in schools and holding consultations with school senior management
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Supporting the Marketing Director to generate leads through key education events and day to day contact with schools
- 2+ years in account management and/or business development
- Proven track record of strong sales results
- Experience of leading demos, training sessions and/or presentations
- Genuine excitement about joining an edtech start up and a willingness to muck in
- A UK driver’s license
For a full job description, download the document below. To apply, please download our application pack and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Tuesday 25th July.