We are looking for an outgoing and confident account manager, based in the North of England, to join our award winning edtech startup. Founded in 2012, now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.
You will join us at an incredibly exciting stage in our development and will work alongside the CEO and Marketing Director to look after our existing schools and bring new ones on board. You will have a significant influence on our growth and impact, in a role with a high degree of responsibility, independence and flexibility. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic, supportive start up and to make a difference to the education of thousands of children in some of the most deprived areas of the country.
- Liaising with key contacts, through emails, phonecalls and face to face meetings, to ensure now>press>play is having the greatest possible impact
- Leading training sessions for teachers and helping schools map now>press>play to their curriculums
- Maintaining strong renewal rates
- Running demos for children in schools and holding consultations with school senior management
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Supporting our Marketing Director to generate leads through attending key conferences and day to day contact with schools
You will have experience of:
- 2+ years in account management and/or business development
- Proven track record of strong sales results
- Experience of leading demos, training sessions and/or presentations
- Ability to quickly build rapport and credibility with teachers and senior leaders
- Strong listening skills – able to understand and identify the needs of a school
- A clear passion for education and a strong belief that every child should be able to access the curriculum
- Genuine excitement about joining an edtech start up and a willingness to muck in
- A UK driver’s license
Our office is based in London but you will be based in the North of England. This role involves a lot of travel and you should expect to be visiting schools at least three days a week during term time. Your territory will be the North West, North East and Yorkshire and the Humber. You will work from home and be expected to manage your own time. Your working hours will be irregular with some early mornings and late nights. We will occasionally ask you to visit our office in London – any expenses for these trips will be covered by us.
Base Salary: £25-£30k
OTE: up to £5k
Car Allowance: £3k
Holidays: 30 days a year plus bank holidays
To apply, please download and complete our application pack and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 4th February at midnight.