When the Firebreathers burn down the Emperor’s wooden palace again, you are sent on a special mission to planet Earth to collect some good rock samples. But will you find enough samples in time? And will the Firebreathers let you keep them?
In this Experience, your class will learn about:
- Sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic rock, and how they are formed over time
- Differences in physical properties such as hardness and resistance to water
- Chalk, granite, slate and marble
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Key Stages 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script