On a school trip to Buckingham Palace, you meet the Queen, but she’s behaving strangely. When you discover the real Queen locked in the basement, you must go on a mission across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland to foil her imposter, the evil Dr Disguise.
In this Experience, your class will learn about:
- The four countries that make up the UK – England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland
- Their national symbols (e.g. the thistle), different cultures (e.g. an Irish jig) and capital cities
- The monarch as the UK’s head of state
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Key Stages 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script