Full Stops & Capital Letters
Rule Number 3: Never, ever, touch the Magic Book of Fairy Tales! On a hot day in your father’s bookshop, your boredom gets the better of you, and all of the full stops and capital letters inside the books get jumbled up. By jumping into the world inside the Magic Book, it’s up to you to unjumble the fairy tales and get the books back in order… before your father gets home!
In this Experience, your class will:
- Help Rapunzel and the Prince escape the clutches of the Witch
- Defend the Three Little Pigs from the evil Wolf
- Learn how to add full stops to sentences
- Learn how to add capital letters for proper nouns and at the start of sentences
- Restore the bookshop to order, and banish the Witch and Wolf back to the Magic Book of Fairy Tales forever!
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script