When you receive some disappointing news from your grandfather, you are hurt and angry. As the school day goes on your behaviour starts to spiral out of control. How long will it be before you tell someone how you are feeling?
In this Experience, your class will learn:
- About good and not so good feelings, a vocabulary to describe their feelings to others and simple strategies for managing feelings
- About people who look after them, their family networks, who to go to if they are worried and how to attract their attention, ways that pupils can help these people to look after them
- To communicate their feelings to others
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script