You’re in Botswana on a safari trip with your Dad and the park ranger. The days is hot and you fall asleep in the truck. You’re woken by Muugi, a thirsty meerkat who drinks all your water. You go to search for more water, meeting a tall giraffe, a roaring lion, a slithering snake and a stomping elephant–and they’re all thirsty! Will you find the watering hole?
- The animals that are native to Botswana(and generally southern / eastern Africa)
- What these animals look like, sound like, move like and what they eat
- The experience and context of safari(e.g. a truck, a ranger, seeing animals)
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Keystage 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script