When out dino-digging with your Grandma, you find a dinosaur egg. It hatches and a tiny dinosaur appears! Will you be able to find its mummy?
In this Experience, your class will learn about:
- Looking for dinosaur bones (palaeontology)
- Where and when dinosaurs lived; what they ate; what they looked like
- Different kinds of dinosaur: Brachiosaurus, Pterodactyl, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops
Resources for each Experience include:
- For EYFS, Actions Storyboard, Song Sheet and Script
- For Key Stages 1 & 2, Storyboard, Quiz, Reading Comprehension, Writing Opportunities and Script