At now>press>play, we’re looking for new facilitators to us run taster sessions in primary schools, train teachers and help us at conferences and events. If you want to be part of the now>press>play team and help make learning accessible for all children, read on…
now>press>play creates immersive, audio Experiences which improve access to learning for primary school children. In one of our Experiences, the children put on wireless headphones and become a main character in the world of their topic. Schools buy now>press>play as a resource, on a yearly subscription basis. You can watch us in action here: www.nowpressplay.co.uk
– lead taster sessions in schools
– promote now>press>play (through sessions or otherwise) at conferences, fairs, etc.
– train teachers of subscription schools
– be an experienced Key Stage 2 facilitator
– have some experience of training teachers
– be London or Birmingham based
– be DBS checked
Candidates must be available for at least one training date plus the interview period:
– Interviews w/c 24th August
– Training: 6pm – 8pm, Wednesday 2nd or Thursday 3rd September
Please send a one page covering letter and CV to email@example.com. Your covering letter should include: your experience of facilitating at KS2 level, any experience you have of training teachers and why you want to work for now>press>play. The deadline for application is Thursday 20th August at 6pm.