now>press>play is a UK-based education social enterprise. We create immersive audio resources for primary school children.
At now>press>play, we are committed to keeping your personal data safe. This Privacy Notice will explain when and why we collect your data, how we use it and what you can do if you want to change the way your data is being used.
How we collect your data
In most cases, the data we hold is provided to us by you, either through an online enquiry on our website or at an event.
From someone other than you
You may hear from us even if you haven’t given us your data directly. This will either be because:
- An existing customer of ours has recommended we get in touch with you
- We have obtained your data by purchasing a publicly available list through a third party
What we do with your data
The data we hold on you allows us to:
- Provide you with further information about now>press>play
- Arrange a demo or trial at your school
- Process your job application
- Promote our aims & objectives through any other activities not mentioned here
What is the legal basis for processing the data
Where we collect personal data, we only process it:
- to perform a contract with you, or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, or
- where we have your consent.
How long we keep your data for
If you work at a school, we will keep your data for as long as it takes to complete the task for which it was collected, or until that data becomes obsolete.
If you apply for a job with us, we will keep your information on file for six months before deleting it.
Protecting your data
We keep your information secure in our database. We do not sell, rent or trade data with other organisations and would never make your information available to a third party.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Alice Lacey at email@example.com.
Changes to this privacy notice
From time to time, we may need to make changes to this policy. Where a change is significant, we’ll make sure we let you know – usually by sending you an email.