It’s 2100 and the government has introduced selective breeding. A super breed of ultra-productive humans called ‘Credits’ rules the world – everyone else, including you, is banned from breeding and forced to live in ghettos. But when a virus hits the UK and starts killing everyone off, you have to go undercover as a ‘Credit’ to find a cure for your family. Will you escape the virus’ clutches?
This experience covers:
- heredity as the process by which genetic information is transmitted from one generation to the next
- variation between individuals of different species
- variation between species and between individuals of the same species leading to competition which can drive natural selection
- changes in the environment may leave individuals within a species, and some entire species, less well adapted to compete successfully and reproduce, which in turn may lead to extinction
- the importance of biodiversity
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an Experience.