We are looking for an outgoing and diligent Business Development Manager to join our award winning edtech startup. Founded in 2012, now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.
You will join us at an incredibly exciting stage in our development and will work alongside the CEO and a team of Account Managers, generating leads and booking in demos. You will have a significant influence on our growth and impact, in a role with a high degree of responsibility, independence and flexibility. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic, supportive start up and to make a difference to the education of thousands of children in some of the most deprived areas of the country.
- Being the first point of contact for inbound leads
- Researching and contacting potential new schools
- Creating and managing email campaigns
- Converting enquiries from schools into demos and trials
- Sourcing relevant events and exhibitions
- Overseeing our presence at key exhibitions and events
- Forging and managing partnerships with relevant organisations and influencers
- Analysing and reviewing data
- Preparing reports for the CEO
- Developing and reviewing marketing and lead generation strategies, in conjunction with the CEO
You will have/be:
- A proven track record of strong lead generation results, using a range of channels (phone, email, social media)
- Highly motivated and resilient
- Able to analyse data and respond to the results
- Ability to multi-task, with an organised and methodical approach to work
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Able to quickly build rapport and credibility with teachers and senior leaders
This is a full time role and you will be based at our office in Hoxton.
To apply, please download the application form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 2nd December 2018 at midnight.