- A cookie is a very small text document, which includes a unique anonymous identifier. When you visit a website, a computer asks your computer/ device for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. For further details on cookies, please visit the website All About Cookies where you can find comprehensive information on Cookies.
- We use the following third-party cookies. These are used for keeping track of your visit to our website. For example, we might record what pages you visited and what links you clicked. This way we can learn more about the way people use our website and continue to improve it. We also use these cookies to be able to advertise to potential users on other websites.
COOKIE PURPOSE Google Analytics Used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Facebook Pixel Enables us to measure, optimise and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook based on a user interaction with a website. In particular it enables us to see how our users move between devices when accessing this web site and Facebook, to ensure that our Facebook advertising is seen by our users most likely to be interested in such advertising by analysing which content a user has viewed and interacted with on this web site. These cookies only collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information for online marketing purposes. This information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to any individual. Google/ Youtube Ads These cookies are placed by Google. They enable us to measure, optimise and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on the Google Display Network based on an interaction with our website. These cookies only collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information for online marketing purposes. This information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to any individual. Google Tag Manager Cookies associated with this service are placed by Google. They work in conjunction with all the above services to enable us to efficiently manage the types of activity conducted by the above Cookie types, including analysis, measurement, marketing and advertising. This information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to any individual.
- Most web browsers will usually allow you to change the setting of your browser not to accept cookies and although this may affect the quality of your visit to our website you can still use most of the features on our website. To find out more about cookies (including how to switch them off) please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- If you want to restrict cookies on your device…
- You can learn more about third party advertising cookies and how to disable them. Every browser is configured differently and you should follow the guidelines depending on which one you use: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer. However, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site if you use your browser settings to block all or some cookies (including essential cookies).
- Some companies provide their own opt-out mechanisms for registered users. Such as, Yahoo, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook.
- To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, you can visit the following websites: