It’s time for Bett!
Yup, it’s that time of the year again when teachers, educators, thought leaders, entrepreneurs and many more are getting ready for the Bett Show 2018! Here’s what we’ll be up to, plus some handy tips for how to get ahead of the rest.
We’ll be showcasing in Bett Futures, Hub 3, so swing by, pick up a pair of #pinkheadphones and guide the Pharaoh’s spirit through the Underworld, bounce across the surface of Mars, or hunt a woolly Mammoth in the Stone Age!
Don’t miss the opportunity to speak to the intrepid children from Chisenhale Primary, Mandeville Primary, St Saviours CE Primary, and Lanchester EP Primary, who will be visiting our stand to demo how now>press>play works and answer any questions on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at the following times;
We’re also excited to have the inspirational Mr Hunt – @Mrhuntsideas Primary School Teaching Ideas From The Front Line, visit us, exact day a time will be tweeted on the day, he’s a very busy bee!
And last, but not least, we are offering your school the chance to WIN a month of now>press>play! Imagine how excited your class will be when they are transported to another world… all you have to do is visit us at Bett Futures Hub 2 and take a photo in our ‘seaside’ cut out! Best pic wins!*
Time for some handy tips for a good time at Bett…
As my mother always told me, “fail to prepare and prepare to fail”. Prepping ahead of your arrival to the ExCel Centre will ensure that you maximise your time talking to the people and companies you really want to speak to.
- Do your research and check out who’s exhibiting. Sign up to the Bet
t Visitor Zone and save all the people and companies into one handy place and pre book appointments using Bett Connect.
- You’ll be stopped by people at every stand so be open to discovering a wild card that will delight you BUT if someone has grabbed your attention and you realise it’s not for you, then let them know politely. Trust me, it will save both of you from wasting your time.
- Take a bottle of water, a big one, so you don’t have to line up and pay lots of cash, and while you’re at it perhaps prep a packed lunch.
- Know your budget. There’s no point talking to someone if you can’t afford it, they’ll appreciate the honesty too.
- Make sure you leave enough time to check out Bett Futures and the STEAM Village for some grass roots companies that are bringing innovative solutions to learning.
We look forward to seeing you there!